Tungsten rhenium target,Tungsten Rhenium X Ray Anode Target
Anode target is the anode of X-ray tube. As the core part of X-ray tube, it is used to receive electron bombardment to produce X-ray and release heat. Tungsten is often used as a target surface material in the anode target of various X-ray tubes because of its high melting point, low vapor pressure, and X-ray generation when irradiated by a high-speed electron beam. Rhenium can make the target material have the advantages of high strength, toughness, heat resistance and high precision.
1. Good ray generation rate.
2. Due to TZM alloy applied in the matrix, the rotor bearing supporting its rotation has a small load, which increases the service life of the ray tube.
3. Rhenium effect reduces the sensitivity of the incision of the working face and increases its resistance to melting loss. Rhenium has good uniformity.
4. The joint surface is firm.
5. High density. 6. Use solid-liquid method to improve the uniformity of rhenium
Our company uses solid-liquid mixing method to improve the uniformity of rhenium, and at the same time through multiple forging and annealing to improve the density and structure, improve the performance and life of the anode target.
Target disc diameter: φ40-220mm
Anode inclination: 6-23°
Grain size of tungsten-rhenium alloy layer: ≥500/mm2
Dynamic balance: < 1g.cm
Surface roughness: Ra0.8
Rhenium content: 3%, 5%, 10%
Process flow: powder mixing → pressing → sintering → forging → annealing → machining → dynamic balance → vacuum degassing → packaging
Tungsten has a high melting point and can generate X-rays when irradiated by a high-speed electron beam. Therefore, it is often used as an X-ray source for various X-ray tubes. Tungsten-rhenium targets combine high strength, toughness, heat resistance and high It has advantages such as precision and supports high-power electron beams, and is often used in medical X-ray tubes. At the same time, tungsten rhenium targets are also widely used in magnetron sputtering.